Thursday 26 March 2020

I like films

I like films

Plan
Introduction
A lot of people enjoy going to the cinema and watching films. In this project I’ll tell you about different types of films and about some interesting films to watch.

1.  Types of films
There are many types of films. I’ll tell you what I think about them.

Образец:
Spiderman is a superhero film. It is thrilling.

Составляем предложения по образцу про разные типы фильмов. Слова берем из упражнений: SB p.90 ex.1-2, SB p.91 ex.2, WB p.50 ex.2. Надо использовать все прилагательные.

2. Avatar (SB p.91)
Is it a 3D film?
What type of film is it?
What is the film about?
Did you like it?
What do you think about the plot and the special effects?
Is a lot of the film computer-generated?
Will you recommend the film to your friends?
 
3. My favourite film
Рассказать о своем любимом фильме по плану (см. п.2)

Conclusion

No comments:

Post a Comment